Tradinglab is an Italian company specialized in Sport-book Trading Service by delivering tailored-made solutions.
Established in 2010 by three professionals with a solid and long lasting international experience across 3 continents and covering several areas of the business (including Trading, Risk Management, Product Development, Online and Retail Operations both in terms of development and compliance), Tradinglab aims to fill the skills gap in a sector where the automation is rapidly taking over and many companies are plodding slowly.
Automation is undoubtedly a great asset when it comes to cost and time saving but it can trigger enhanced performances and boosted profits if the tools are used by skilled professionals. Similarly when it comes to product uniqueness, only the human input can guarantee this.
Strategic support by top managers, each one with over 20 years of experience in several areas within the gaming industry (such as trading, gaming, IT and business development)
Tailored-made sportsbook product that allows you differentiate and outperform your local competitors
A dedicated risk management task force at your service
- Providing full trading management to companies that for lack of local skill struggle to build a trading team.
- Providing analysis of feeds being used and optimizing these to suit the individual sportsbook. This is done to maximize profit without jeopardizing the growth of sales.
- Providing odds compilation for markets specifically designed for a client with the aim of creating a unique customer experience and allow an operator to adapt their offer to the local needs.
- Providing strategic input aimed at increasing business and customers’ Life Time Value. This can be achieved by providing special odds to “push” big tournaments or competitions or strategically with the odds theoretical margins after executing a thorough benchmark
Risk Management includes two main activities:
- React to liabilities after analyzing market trend
- Tracking and profiling clients according to their betting patterns
Local Product and Local Trading
Local product is the ability to create/trade/settle special markets focussed on the needs of a specific country or specific request from the client’s marketing team.
Local Trading is the ability to apply a trading strategy tailored-made to the different countries our clients may operate in by answering to the multitude of needs that this entails (eg. Taxation, company’s objectives in terms of profits, market share, etc).
At any stage of a sportsbooks lifecycle it may be necessary to have someone look over the business with an experienced eye. This could be to help make decisions on systems, services, feeds, targets or simply to take a broad view of the business and suggest ways to improve profitability. This could include recommending services or staff outside of Sportsbook Solutions, if appropriate, via our large range of contacts in the industry.
Our clients are some of the world's most innovative brands
Work with us